Natural Gas / Propane / Oil Furnaces:
Trademark Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is your local Trane Dealer and Comfort Specialist. Trane furnaces are the #1 leading furnaces and offer a 10 year warranty on all moving parts when registered on all new installations. Trademark also handles all warranty claims pertaining to your Trane Furnace.
Why choose a Trane Furnace?
- Innovative Design- Every detail has a purpose. At Trane, we design, test and build our own parts and push them beyond industry standards ensuring they match the quality and innovations people expect when they own a Trane.
- Tested to Extremes – Every Trane unit is tested, re-tested, and tested again. Trane products are put through 16 week s of bone-chilling cold and blistering heat, in repeating two week sessions. Some units endure more than 2,600 hours of continuous testing. Trane even encased units in solid ice to make sure they keep running. Trane units are guaranteed to keep you comfortable in even the most extreme climates.
- There’s a science to silence – Inside the industry’s only Hemi Anechoic acoustic sound chamber, every Trane is test to run as quietly as possible. Trane has the quietest sound rating and is always looking for innovative ways to reduce noise.
- Trane Comfort Specialist – Trane offers quality customer service near you. Trane Comfort Specialist is a special designation that Trane aware to the most qualified Specialists. Trane Comfort Specialists are independent Trane dealers committed to being the best in installations, service, customer satisfaction and employee training. Trane Comfort Specialist stay up to date on the lasted Trane technology so they can provide the best possible service right when your need it
Trademark Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is happy discuss your furnace options and go on site to assess your furnace replacement needs and requirements. We also provide our customers with quotations. When shopping for a furnace replacement, it is also a great time to consider the addition of a condensing coil for future A/C hook-ups or the addition of a humidifier for those dry winters. Another new and upcoming product are WIFI thermostats, these new stats allow you to maintain control over your heating system remotely via phones.
Not only do we provide this service for Trane products but we also provide it for all makes of furnaces. Trademark Plumbing & Heating Ltd. maintains a high volume inventory of various replacement parts for all major furnace makes. If you would like to ensure that your furnace’s main replacement parts are in our stash, please provide us with the make, model number and serial number of your furnace and we will ensure we have them should a problem arise.
Trademark Plumbing & Heating Ltd. also stocks most pleated and disposable filters sizes for various furnaces and humidifiers.
- Trane- Dealer /Comfort Specialist
- American Standard
HVAC / SHEET METAL Marcel Bordeleau
PLUMBING / GASFITTING Chad Bordeleau